Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ongoing Discovery in Recovering from ALS

When attempting to recover from a purportedly incurable and terminal illness, you can often find yourself navigating a very unpredictable path. It is a constant process of discovery. Often times, things don’t make sense, and sometimes you discover that you have taken a wrong turn, and have to double back and try again.

In my work with Dr. Akin and the use of hair analysis, I am able to track the mineral levels in my body. With a nutrient rich diet, comprised mostly of raw organic fruit and vegetables, I would expect to be seeing fairly strong results in my reports. Yet for almost 2 years now, my numbers have been low for minerals that are abundant in the foods that I eat. My copper levels, for example, have been consistently low despite my consumption of an ample number of carrots on a regular basis. Inconsistencies such as this have been puzzling. Rather than consuming supplements to duplicate the intake of nutrients that my diet already supplies, Dr. Akin agreed that it made sense to investigate why my body is not absorbing what I am taking in.

To accomplish this, we ran a series of GI panels to explore what was going on with my digestion. Among the things we discovered was the existence of several pathogens that should have been eliminated by a detoxing agent (MMS) I had been using for over a year. Upon re-examination, I discovered a wrong turn in my path. I had been using the MMS at too low of a dosage. The bad news is that I wasted some time. The good news is that the possibility now exists for more impact from the MMS.

While Dr. Akin and I have been discovering the issues with my digestive system, my healer, Jose, discovered a huge quantity of dimethyl mercury laced throughout my body. He is very hopeful that we may see significant changes in my condition once the dimethyl mercury is gone. I am very hopeful that the MMS (in proper dosage) will help accelerate its departure.

It constantly amazes me how possibilities for healing keep showing up in my life, as long as I keep my intention focused on recovery. There always seems to be another step to take, another path to explore. Recovering from ALS, as always, continues to be an exciting adventure.

2 comments:

  1. AMYOTROPHIC LATERAL SCLEROSIS (ALS)
    I was diagnosed of ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) in summer of 2012, my symptoms started out with a "foot drop" on my left foot, from there my left leg lost all muscle tone followed by slurred speech and inability to eat without getting choked, strangled, and coughing. My neurologist prescribed me some medications to help my symptoms but the medications did no good and their side effects were too severe. In 2015 i started on NewLife Herbal Clinic ALS Herbal formula treatment, i read alot of positive reviews on their success rate with the ALS Herbal treatment and i immediately started on the treatment. Just 11 weeks into the ALS Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with my coordination, speech, breathing and muscle movements. I have basically gone stronger than i'd thought i could ever be again, visit NewLife Herbal Clinic official website www.newlifeherbalclinic.com or email info@newlifeherbalclinic.com. The fatigue and general muscle weakness had also declined, this treatment is nothing less of a miracle!



    Julianne Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank Ultimate Health Home for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Health Home. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete